What you need to know before traveling to Egypt.
When you intend to visit another country to spend a vacation or to get rid of your routine, there are things you have to put in mind in order to cross the limit of enjoyment. There are many experiences in which you can visit several tourist attractions and enjoy the scenic views of different sightseeing around you and Egypt Tours Portal the best way to enjoy your vacation in Egypt. In order to enjoy the most while being in Egypt, you have to pack several items with you and make some precautions. To guarantee that you get the whole picture about this matter, you have to read the following procedures and items to bring with you while paying a stay in Egypt.
Stay informed with the Egyptian Weather Forecast:
The weather of Egypt is similar to any other country around the world that changes according to different natural conditions and different seasons. Therefore, before visiting Egypt, you have to determine which season you prefer to go in and what are the types of clothes you have to pack with you. Egypt is known for having a hot desert climate but it is convenient for the majority of the tourists. In summer, it is warm and enjoyable to try different trips to the beaches and a Nile cruise and in winter, it’s your perfect chance to visit the temples and tombs and other attractions in Egypt. There are some things you have to bring with you based on the weather of Egypt just like:
Of course, it is important to bring with you your lovely sunglasses so that you protect your eyes from the harmful sun rays and to be able to look anywhere without any disturb during the daytime especially in summer. You also need to know that snow and bodies of water reflect UV “ultraviolet” rays that can damage your eyes.
Clothes to wear:
Remember that you are going to visit different Egyptian locations during your visit, some of them are linked to coastal cities but others are so hot just like Luxor and Aswan with their extremely hot desert weather. So let’s get to know some of these clothing items:
- Shorts or short skirts as you see fit (covering the knee, if possible)
- A couple of T-shirts
- At least one shirt, blouse or smart looking top
- One pair of long trousers
- A veil/shawl for women only
- Swimsuit or bathing suit
- Swim Tee, which is cheap and does the job
Shorts won’t be necessary at your visit in winter but will be so convenient in summer. So now, you know that all of your clothes choice will be based on the weather of Egypt. You have to wear long sleeves in a tightly-woven fabric to prevent mosquito bites.
In the Red Sea or in the Coastal areas, it’s ok to wear shorts and tank tops to enjoy the beautiful weather.
Your Sunscreen Lotion:
Damage may occur in less than 15 minutes of your exposure to the sun rays during the daytime. It is so important for you to know that using a sunscreen lotion is impacted by factors including the humidity, wind, and outdoor temperature. You also have to stay in the shade to be perfectly protected from the sun exposure. You have to avoid the sun between 10 a.m and 4 p.m.
There are also some travel accessories:
Now while packing your bags, you have to prepare some items like:
- Guidebooks: are extremely important as they influence the traveler’s choice for the touristic sites. Through these guidebooks, tourists determine their targeted location through the photos of the various destinations and the exact location and direction of them.
- Cameras: Tourists from around the world love taking photos while being in Egypt. Cameras keep a good record of memories and it is a fact that communicating a story through pictures is easier than other modes. Having a camera with you can be a terrific thing while having an adventure while being in a submarine underwater.
- Comfortable footwear: choosing the right shoes is very important to spend nice time in Egypt. You have to know the places you are going to visit and the type of shoes that will be suitable for you. Here are some good options for you related to shoes:
- Comfortable light walking shoes.
- Trekking sandals will make you feel so good.
- Beach shoes: the sand will be too hot to walk on especially in summer so beach shoes will be the best option for you on the coastal beaches of Egypt.
- One pair of closed shoes.
- Socks as you can’t wear shoes in Mosques.
- Medications: you have to bring your prescribed medication with you in its original bottle. The Egyptian drug rules are so strict about non-original medication bottles. You also have to bring with you band-aids, antibacterial cream and anti-diarrhea medication.
- Toiletries: you have to bring your favorable toiletries with you during your Egypt Tour although you will find in Egypt all kinds of soap, deodorant, and shampoo with affordable prices. It is better not to take much of these staff in order not to face any problem with Transportation security administration regulations.
- Documents: you have to make sure of packing your passport, visa, travel insurance, credit card information and traveler’s check information. You also have to make a copy of each of these documents with a friend or a relative of your own at home in case of missing any of them.
- Money: you have to bring with you a good amount of money so that when you want to buy gifts or anything you find cash with you of course with your credit card or visa. You have to bring cash in order to exchange it with the Egyptian money. You have to wear a special belt to hide all of your precious items and additional cash.
- Extra Bags: After touring the beautiful attractions of Egypt, you will find yourself carrying a lot of gifts, small artifacts, presents, and many more things. Carrying extra bags makes it easier for you to hold all of your collectibles.
- Electronics: carrying a cell phone is a must in order to communicate with your group or with you tour guide while being in a foreign country. Your phone also works as an alarm clock while spending long days of sightseeing. A small camera is also necessary as it won’t take much space in your luggage and it will help you take fabulous photos.
- Hygiene and Health: a medical kit and hygiene items are so important while travelling to another country. You can bring with you antibacterial hand gel, tissues for public restrooms, and scissors. Your medical kit should include bandages, antibacterial ointment, ibuprofen, aspirin, anti-diarrhea drugs and re-hydration salts.
- A small Umbrella: just in case of very sunny days, bring a small umbrella with you to be able to visit the whole tourist attraction without anything that makes you feel irritated especially if you have a sensitive skin and it is also a good idea to bring a hat too.
- Anti-Bug Spray: there are some midgets and mosquitoes all around the Nile River so in order to get rid of all unwanted insects, hold a small anti-bug spray.
- Power Adapters: for the maximum precaution, bring a power adapter with you in order to save your phone charge. If you are going to stay for more than two or three days, then bring a charger with you.
- Sewing Kit: bring a thread and a needle with you in case of getting any of your clothes cut.
Egypt tours are so elegant, magical, and full of mysteries & secrets to be revealed. Take your chance in life, pack your bags, and prepare yourself to the ultimate adventure.