The Sights of China
This is a series dedicated to showing the everyday scenes of China that often go overlooked in the media and seem to blend into the landscape. We aim to bring some of the small customs and traditions of China into the forefront to show what diverse and vibrant cultures this country has.
- SIGHTS OF CHINA: Chinese Children And Their Sweat Rags on October 15, 2013 2 comments
- E-Bike Accidents In China Are Rampant And I Have No Idea Why on April 5, 2013 2 comments
- The Sights Of China: Whipping Tops on March 24, 2013 1 comment
- Sights of China: Funeral Processions In The Countryside on January 30, 2013 0 comments
- The Sights of China: Burning Joss Paper on January 25, 2013 0 comments
- The Sights of China: Older People in Parks Playing With Yo-Yos on January 20, 2013 0 comments