How to get to Nepal.
Plan a lovely vacation to Kathmandu with your friends and take a break from your work schedule to spend some time with your friends. Kathmandu is a beautiful capital of Nepal that is set in a valley surrounded by breathtaking Himalayan mountains. Book your tickets in advance to look over the availability of flights operating on that particular day.
You can travel to Kathmandu by checking for direct and indirect flights in advance to enjoy your trip smoothly and comfortably with your family. Direct flight from Delhi to Kathmandu will make you reach at 1hr 45 minutes and are inexpensive as compared to indirect flight which takes approximately 5 to 10 hours to reach Kathmandu.
If you are booking flight tickets for the first time, you must surf the various websites to avail of an early discount and offer coupons available on the website. Different websites offer different prices for the same flight, so inspect the websites carefully and book your tickets as per your budget. Book the flight tickets beforehand to avoid difficulties at the end time. So what are you waiting for!! Booking your air tickets is the foremost task to plan a holiday trip with your friends.
General Tips You Must Follow While traveling by air
While proceeding with your friends to Kathmandu by air, these are some general tips that you must keep in mind:
- Book your flight tickets a few weeks ahead from the day of departure and arrival.
- Arrive at the airport 2 hours before your depart from Delhi.
- Make a checklist of all important documents required during the time of security check-up. Documents include hard copy and soft copy of your flight tickets from Delhi to Kathmandu and an original piece of identification card along with it.
- Online booking allows you to do web check-in beforehand. However, you can web check-in at the airport 72 hours before your travel.
- You should carry a hard copy of your boarding pass.
- To enjoy lounge services, check whether your credit card can be used.
- Check your terminal details on your email for Delhi to Kathmandu flights or at the website of the airline.
Modes of Transport to Reach IGI Airport
You can arrive on time at Indira Gandhi International Airport to take your flights to Kathmandu and enjoy your trip with your friends. There are different means of transport through which you can commute to IGI Airport. To reach IGI Airport in Delhi, you can commute by taxis, bus, metro or cars to reach the airport on time. You can book private cabs like Ola and Uber to arrive at the airport. The cheapest way to travel to the airport is Airport Expressway Metro which will approximately take up to 19 minutes to reach the airport. DTS bus is another option to commute to the airport. You can catch a bus from your locality to land up at the airport.
This vacation, plan a trip with your friends and have fun with them!