Greyhound Bus Ticket Advance Purchase Discounts
As of January 2, 2008, If you buy a ticket for a Greyhound bus in advance the cost is much cheaper than the regular price. The sooner you book your ticket, the cheaper it is suppose to be.
As Greyhound changes these deals often, check out the website for the most current information. But, generally, the sooner you purchase a ticket – and especially if you do so online – the cheaper it should be.
How to purchase tickets in advance
You can purchase advance tickets for Greyhound at a station or online at Greyhound.com.
For updated information go to Greyhound Discount Tickets
* Advance Purchase is required.
* Route restrictions and availability may apply within New York State or to destinations in Canada. May not be available for travel, from, to or between points served by interline carriers.
* May not be available for travel to or from points served by Interline carriers.
* Tickets are non-refundable.
* Fares cannot be combined with any other discount.
* Fares are subject to change.
* Holiday travel blackouts may apply.
I have used the Greyhound advance purchase ticket option on a variety of occasions. I recommend only buying one when you are SURE of your destination and departure dates and time. These tickets are non-refundable, and I have been burned before.