Prepare for your travels to Czech Republic
Use this guide to help you prepare for your travels to Czech Republic. Below are topics and categories that are important for travelers going to Czech Republic. Browse the topics and submit links, comments, ideas, and information wherever you can to assist other travelers in Czech Republic.
Map of Czech-Republic
Web resources for travel in the Czech Republic
- The Journeys of Captain Oddsocks– Czech travel site from the owner of the Poets’ Corner hostel in Olomouc. Good resource for traveling in the country. Contains information of places off the tourist map.
- Good hostel in a good city
- Prague Bike Blog– The Czech Republic is one of the best countries for riding a bicycle. Find out more here.
Topics for Travel to Czech-Republic
Czech-Republic Travel Essentials
- Cheap Accommodation, Hotels, Hostels
- Bus Taxi Train Travel in Czech-Republic
- Air Travel to Czech-Republic
- Good Places to Travel
What to do in Czech-Republic
- Find Work
- Search for Volunteer Opportunities
- Archaeology Fieldwork in Czech-Republic
- Teach English
- Study Abroad
- Study a Foreign Language
- Tattoos in Czech-Republic
- Ride a Bike
- Go Hiking
- Hitchhike Across Czech-Republic
- Spas and Tourist Attractions in Marienbad
Know what you are getting into
- What is Czech-Republic Culture Like?
- Check the News, Politics, and Current Events
- Is it Safe to Travel in Czech-Republic?